Maroon clown pair hosting green open brain? WTF

jaustin

Market
Reaction score
Long story short i had my clam in the middle of my tank where my female maroon clown lived. Latley she's been biting the mantle off.....and pissing me off. I moved the clam to where i had a coffie plate sized green open brain and put the brain where the clam was. I just checked on the tank before heading to bed to lay down and they both are sleeping in it...:eek:. I didn't expect to see them in it like that. The female is on her side on one of the figure 8 halves and the male is on his side on the other halve. My camera is dead so i'll get a pic of this tomorrow night.

I know nems eat fish but have a relationship with clowns but brains....

On a side note the little male maroon hosts some mushrooms and his favorite territory to defend with his mouth my medium colony of green trumpet coral.

I don't know man she is big. Hopefully she will just sleep in it and not love on and host it during the day. This may be your excuse to get that elegance.
Mine are still hosting the bare spot where my nem was 6mo ago. Won't go near my new big bta after 2mo

092.jpg
alt="" />
086.jpg
alt="" />

My clowns also hosted in my brain coral. The brain was at its biggest when the clowns were hosting in it. Now the clowns are hosting in a bed of green star polyp.:yay:

Thanks guys, the brain seems to not mind at all. I'll move it if i start seeing it stress but i don't think that's going to happen.

Thanks Rit, the watermelon chalice is growing nicley. It's got all new green growth all the way around it. I can't wait untill the new growth turns that dark blue color after the green. I hope it mommy is healing up nicley. I'll be hitting you up for some BGM or Momey eye shortley.

Back