Matt's Nuvo Nano 16 journal

Verry nice, I've heard they were bad about hiding but looks like yours has settled in enough to come out of the rock work

he hides on occasion but I have quite a few hiding spots for him so I think it helps him feel secure about coming out.

just added a pair of clowns to the tank. thank you to marlon :)

Nice looking tank! Love the aquascape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all of the corals are growing very good, may remove the birdsnest/ trade it for something else since I have such a big colony of it already in my 120 don't really have a need for another when I could have something else!

alright, well a few fish have moved/disappeared. I'm now left with the clown pair which has begun hosting in my frogspawn and the royal gramma which I may move to my 120. I also bought a bunch of zoas but not happy with my purchase. will not be buying corals that I have not yet seen in person. 6 polyps of fruit loops, all could classify as babies, "30+ polyps of kryptonites" only got 7 of them on a rock filled with some other brown type of zoa, and Rastas but it's a rasta morph and they're covered in Xenia. wasted $100.

also have gobstoppers, the blue tubbs and the eagle eyes still. decided this was going to be a mainly zoa tank :) overall it's going good.

Back