My 14 Gallon Cubicle Cube

ICEMAN832;612738 wrote: I used to use purple up, then I tried the Brightwell aquatics reef complete and never looked back. Give it a shot and I'm sure your find good results. Great progress on the tank by the way.

The only reason I'm using it is because I have it. My rocks would purple up with or with out it. I just figured it would be shot to speed it up.

MarkL;612742 wrote: The only reason I'm using it is because I have it. My rocks would purple up with or with out it. I just figured it would be shot to speed it up.

Ah I see. When you run out check the Brightwell product out. I had amazing success with it in all my nano cubes and my solana.

From last friday.

LOR filling in nice

2-15-2011012.jpg
alt="" />

Keds Reds getting new growth

2-15-2011008.jpg
alt="" />

FTS

2-15-2011080.jpg
alt="" />

New member of the tank. This is the coolest fish.

3-5-10fishect040.jpg
alt="" />

Edit: Last pic with my ushio 14k bulb.
3-5-10fishect032.jpg
alt="" />

New pics with a 70w Astra Lux Bulb. The corals seem to love this Bulb.

fish3-11-11029.jpg
alt="" />

GSP wall

fish3-11-11020.jpg
alt="" />

Nightmare

fish3-11-11011.jpg
alt="" />

La Lakers

fish3-11-11010.jpg
alt="" />

Orange crush acan

fish3-11-11009.jpg
alt="" />

Kedsreds

fish3-11-11003.jpg
alt="" />
Ponape birdsnest

fish3-11-11024.jpg
alt="" />

FTS

fish3-11-11030.jpg
alt="" />

I hate to say but im selling the set up .I had to move desk at work and cant have it at the new one.

:sad:

That sucks! Are you just going to move all the livestock over to your tank at home?

Yeah I moved the livstock yesterday and taking the tank home today.It really sucks I played with this tank more then my big one.

Edit: Yeah I moved the livstock yesterday and taking the tank home today.It really sucks I played with this tank more then my big one.

MarkL;625523 wrote: Yeah I moved the livstock yesterday and taking the tank home today.It really sucks I played with this tank more then my big one.

Edit: Yeah I moved the livstock yesterday and taking the tank home today.It really sucks I played with this tank more then my big one.

Plus it gave you a nice distraction from work. Good luck with the sale of the system, but I hate to see the cube go.

Back