need help??? asap

Reefplumber13

Market
Reaction score
ok so we are putting hardwood floors in my house and i need to move my tank and need ideas on how to do so it the room its in will be done the day we start it and we will do so tomorrow oh and its a fowlr lol bc i only have 1 mush room so help asap plz

Dude, throw some comma's in!!!! Maybe a period or two......It would make it much easier to read:)

On that note moving a 45 gallon is a piece of cake. Get you a Brute trashcan, throw everything in it. Move the tank out of the way, then put it back!

I moved my 40gal fairly easily last year. We removed 1/2 the water, but left in all the corals that were still below the water line. We got these moving discs from Home Depot that worked great. They are a white disc with some black foam and the heavy object(tank) slides across the floor to the new location on these things. They were $10 or so for about 4 of them. You need a few strong guys to gently lift the tank an inch or so up so you can slide the disc under. We put one on each corner of the stand. We just slide the tank slowwwwly to the new location. It worked for me.
Sheryle

sorry about the 1st post, im just in a rush.thanks for the help if i would have thought this out before i would have been ok on my own..

ok so im going to drain all the water into a can along with putting the rock in there aswell.. and put all the fish in a 10gal for the day, anyone think that is bad to do i have 7 fish??

Get about half the water out then you should be able to get a furniture dolly under it. I moved my 40 this way and it was cake. Just ask Shromy LOL

Cake, ummk sure more or less, would advise having someone that weighs more than 145 lbs to help you lol. wasnt to bad.

yeah even with the rock, I would say he had about 40ish in the 40b plus the sump was left mostly full.

shromy;289015 wrote: Cake, ummk sure more or less, would advise having someone that weighs more than 145 lbs to help you lol. wasnt to bad.

LOL YEAH I THINK MY UNCLE IS A LIL MOER THEN THAT AT AROUND 350#'S

ok so i have my tank down. the rock and the water are in a big trash can. and the fish are all in a 10gl for the night i hope i dont have any problems tomorrow when i go to set it back up?

Back