New aquavitro Product: salinity

Yep me too!

Someone buy the stuff in my for sale thread so I can do a water change with this stuff!

Ditto. I have been using Reef Salt for a couple of buckets and my next will be the new Salinity....should be great.

Do I hear a Group Buy?? I'll make the drive to Madison and load my trailer!!
(No, Really...)

Miami Dolfan;429766 wrote: Do I hear a Group Buy?? I'll make the drive to Madison and load my trailer!!
(No, Really...)

You probably need a trailer of salt anyway for your big tank. Sounds like a plan...

Let's find a store that has the space for a pallet and let's do this thing.

I'm Platinum certified with Seachem, so I will have "first crack" at this, along with other certified retailers. I've been given a few bits of info about its release.

I will likely do a "preorder special" when it's released.

Jenn

JennM;430001 wrote: I'm Platinum certified with Seachem, so I will have "first crack" at this, along with other certified retailers. I've been given a few bits of info about its release.

Jenn

I'll be one to try this new salt mix also...

Phil :yes:

OOOO count me in. I new there was a reason I forgot to buy another bucket of reef salt when I was in ATL...

JennM;430001 wrote: I'm Platinum certified with Seachem, so I will have "first crack" at this, along with other certified retailers. I've been given a few bits of info about its release.

Jenn

So when is the release date? I'm down to enough salt for a water change or two and would like to try this stuff out. Ide hate to buy another bucket then this thing is released shortly after.

Seachem posted above, "around the end of the year". I don't have a firm date. I know it's a bit later than originally anticipated - so I'm not going to guess until I have an order form in my hand :)

Jenn

JennM;430081 wrote: Seachem posted above, "around the end of the year</em>". I don't have a firm date. I know it's a bit later than originally anticipated - so I'm not going to guess until I have an order form in my hand :)

Jenn

Two Weeks And Counting... :unsure:

It is right around the corner! We are shooting for the 2nd or 3rd week in January. We certainly appreciate all of your patience in this matter. The wait is going to be well worth it, because when it is released I am sure that you all will be blown away with the results! Thank you all so much for your support!!!

Good, I am sick of my mag gettign thrown outta whack everytime I do a water change with your reef salt...

You should be getting good magnesium levels off of the Reef Salt, as well. What range do your levels seem to be within?

I find my Mg levels to be about 1100 after mixing water for a w/c for 24 hours. I add supplements to get it to about 1400 using Reef Salt. That was the average for the last 2 buckets, and just mixed up my first batch with a new bucket and got the same results. Testing with an Elos test kit that is less than a year old.

AtlantaAquaria;437667 wrote: Looks to be available in 850L and 4000L(bulk) sizes. I will say that pricing looks pretty fair.

Oooh... 850L is just a normal bucket (225g), but 4000L (1056g) would be awesome. What kind of container does that come in? Box/bag perhaps? :up:

Back