Noopsyche K7 Pro II

NanCrab

Supporting
Reaction score
I’m not a fan so far. Very scant instructions. Basic, non-intuitive controller. Programmed them exactly as we were instructed at the Feb meeting, still go off and on when they want, not according to the program (not even the built in program). Don’t get any answers to my texts for guidance. There’s a Facebook Group that you are supposed to go to for help but it’s been less than helpful.
Frustrated at the moment. If anyone has these lights and can offer us any help with the programming and function I would be forever greatful. Right now I am having serious buyers remorse but am stuck with them because I can’t afford anything else right now.

He hasn’t answered one of my text messages since the meeting. He offered to sell me hanging brackets. I sent my address and asked for payment information multiple times. Gave up and figured out a different way to hang them. No offense @scottw but it is what it is.

Make sure you hit transmit when you are done setting your levels. If not it defaults to the previous setting. Also make sure the first and last time slots are all 0%, if not, the light will not turn off all the way. needs to have a beginning and end basically.

Not the most intuitive controller, but once you get the hang of how it works its pretty easy to work with.

Awesome lights, love mine so far.

Make sure you hit transmit when you are done setting your levels. If not it defaults to the previous setting. Also make sure the first and last time slots are all 0%, if not, the light will not turn off all the way. needs to have a beginning and end basically.

Not the most intuitive controller, but once you get the hang of how it works its pretty easy to work with.

Awesome lights, love mine so far.
Thank you for the info. I did not know that you had to hit transmit after you set your program. I just went with the LPS/SPS program for now. I am having par levels done this week and will hopefully have a better idea then what the custom settings should be.

Nancy - I apologize I missed your 1 text message I get about 300 a day. You are in our FB group and posted up a solution for your lights. We have a website with all parts, it’s always available if we don’t respond please send an email or dm in here or FB. We are small and trying our best.

Matt sat with you for 30 minutes at the show going over everything, posted in FB how to program them and sent you the exact settings. I was not aware you were still having issues. I see above you didn’t transmit the data to the LED, they will continue doing so until you set the programming.

Matt is always willing and able to help you if I am not around. Please go to the Facebook group and make a post on everything is not doing correctly and make sure to @Matt Stanin he is the tech guru and the one that does all settings for everyone that has issues.

Last edited:
Nancy - I apologize I missed your 1 text message I get about 300 a day. You are in our FB group and posted up a solution for your lights. We have a website with all parts, it’s always available if we don’t respond please send an email or dm in here or FB. We are small and trying our best.

Matt sat with you for 30 minutes at the show going over everything, posted in FB how to program them and sent you the exact settings. I was not aware you were still having issues. I see above you didn’t transmit the data to the LED, they will continue doing so until you set the programming.

Matt is always willing and able to help you if I am not around. Please go to the Facebook group and make a post on everything is not doing correctly and make sure to @Matt Stanin he is the tech guru and the one that does all settings for everyone that has issues.
Ok, I think this may be best discussed between us and off the forum

They do have a beautiful shimmering quality to them. I never said he wasn’t a good guy. I’m having a really bad week, sorry if I seem snippy. It’s not intentional.
I wasn’t assuming that you were :p. I’m just saying he’ll take good care of ya! I’m not one to assume emotion based on text. Haha.

They do have a beautiful shimmering quality to them. I never said he wasn’t a good guy. I’m having a really bad week, sorry if I seem snippy. It’s not intentional.

Not at all Nancy, I want you up and running for sure!!! We will get it rocking!

So I think I figured out why my lights didn’t shut off, I needed to program the 2nd to last time the same as the 2359 time, all 0’s. Did that and transmitted and bingo, lights out. Now I just have to learn what all the different channels are and their significance. I think we will love these once we get them programmed just right because they put out a gorgeous shimmering light, especially on some of the settings. I have them right now on the SPS/LPS auto setting that ramps up and down like sunrise sunset. Just getting frustrated with myself trying to figure out all the equipmen. Lights, Apex, wavemakers, ATO (still don’t think I have that right), tank parameters....it is seriously challenging my old brain! (I’m not really old, but I feel ancient some days)

A - White
B- Light Blue
C- Dark Blue
D - UV
E - Red/Green

Go VERY light on White, it is very bright and you don't need a lot. I go heavy on B, C, and D, and 0% on E, and 3% max for 2 hours on A. I get my white from my T5's.

Super glad everything worked out and the lights are working.
I understand frustration with products but negative reviews often hit small business pretty hard its better to er on the side of caution before sending one out into the universe.
It wasn’t a bad review it was merely my experience thus far.

A - White
B- Light Blue
C- Dark Blue
D - UV
E - Red/Green

Go VERY light on White, it is very bright and you don't need a lot. I go heavy on B, C, and D, and 0% on E, and 3% max for 2 hours on A. I get my white from my T5's.
Thank you Scott

Back