Noopsyche K7 Pro II

I picked up a few to try out...

I'm impressed with the spread. They have better, even spread than most of the expensive lights I've
Tested. The lens is large and glass. I like that since all manner of plastic lenses will corrode over time from UV.

The programming is not intuitive... But once you get used to it... It's fine. The controller is an absolute must.

Im trying to swap out some of the LEDs so I can get more blue out of them as I don't use 2 of the 5 channels currently.

I picked up a few to try out...

I'm impressed with the spread. They have better, even spread than most of the expensive lights I've
Tested. The lens is large and glass. I like that since all manner of plastic lenses will corrode over time from UV.

The programming is not intuitive... But once you get used to it... It's fine. The controller is an absolute must.

Im trying to swap out some of the LEDs so I can get more blue out of them as I don't use 2 of the 5 channels currently.
Let me know if you figure that out as I also only use 3/5 channels. Keep A & E at zero.

I do think I'm gonna pick up four of these when I get my Corona check. I've seen Nancy's and Jin's and I like the color and the spread. And they penetrate deep, as I did Nancy's par readings today. I can get around the programming as I'll be setting it once and leaving it alone. Sadly, Pure Reef only has the white on black ones - I want solid black ones :p

I do think I'm gonna pick up four of these when I get my Corona check. I've seen Nancy's and Jin's and I like the color and the spread. And they penetrate deep, as I did Nancy's par readings today. I can get around the programming as I'll be setting it once and leaving it alone. Sadly, Pure Reef only has the white on black ones - I want solid black ones :p
If I hadn’t already been using mine for 5 months I would’ve traded you. I have black on black and like the white better!

I used the SPS setting, but with white dialed back just a bit in the evening. I like more of a 15k look rather than smurf/windex. Par numbers from 3 over a 5 foot 120 are plenty for SPS, more than you would want for LPS and softies. You'd have to dial them back. Great value for the $$, I think.

Do we have someone on here that sells these? I am interested in finding out about them and the costs.....

Back