Nutramar Ova in stock at The Fish Store now!

the fish store

Sponsor
Reaction score
Nutramar Ova Prawn Eggs

Nutramar is a line of foods developed and tested in Quality Marine facilities to help acclimate new specimens to captive conditions. Made from 100% natural food sources, Nutramar products elicit voracious feeding behaviors in fish and invertebrates not seen with other foods. It is used at QM, by public aquaria and breeders around the globe to get finicky delicate fish onto a prepared food product offering superior nutrition and digestibility.

OVA is an ideal food for anthias, dragonets, pipefish, seahorses, small gobies, most juvenile fish species, filter-feeding invertebrates and corals! Ova is very rich in protein and natural HUFA`s, this nutritious food is a must have when rearing fishes of nearly any species in the larval and post-larval stage.

Nutramar Ova is made from all natural prawn eggs. These eggs are highly nutritious and are an ideal size for feeding corals and smaller fish. Ova makes soft corals, small and large polyp scleractinia (SPS and LPS) go wild, as feeding responses in most species can be seen almost instantly! Ova has also been used to successfully feed Mandarin gobies and pipefish as well as other well known finicky eaters. Ova eggs are packaged with a minimal amount of water making them extremely dense, a little goes a long way in feeding your aquarium.

Ingredients: Saltwater shrimp eggs, water.

These were a staple for me to getting "expert fish" and finiky fish to start eating frozen. I actually had a pouch in my freezer up until last month.

Back