Oh no. PLEASE HELP.

Collink91

Supporting
Reaction score
So i filled got all my sand in, plumbing done, rockwork done, and filled the tank.

i filled it a few weeks back to make sure it was good and saw now problems.

i put water in it this afternoon and i saw this.
I am FREAKING OUT because I have put so much hard work into this build and i cannot stomach if its all for nothing.

is this no big deal or am i appropriately freaking out?

I assume theyre bubbles. They werent there before i poored the water in.. at least i didnt notice them...

they’re on both sides of the front. The pics i posted above are the left side of the front. I’ll snag some of the right side.

the tank is level, before anyone asks haha.

I don't know that I personally would trust it. Tho wait for others who have more experience etc.. to give their opinion. I wouldn't freak out just yet

Ok well when i say “new tank” i mean “never used”.

however, the tank sat empty for a yeAr after i won it in a raffle from pure reef.

but the tank was literally store condition before i added sand and water. It was still in plastic wrap 3 weeks ago.

I'm with the rest bubbles in the seem is no good. Hopefully there is a warranty and it's just a matter of undoing the bulkheads.

Good thing is you can save the water and all the rest just put it in a couple brute trash cans. Will save some work.

Back