ORA Fire Clown Pair

linda lee

Market
Reaction score
I saw these today at Pets Unlimited (Powers Ferry Rd). One of my fave clowns. If I had a tank to put them in, they'd have gone home with me.

You don't see these very often in a LFS. Wish someone on the ARC would buy them.

$24.99 each

Wow! I can't believe you posted this today. I actually was there today too! My first time stopping by the store and I nearly bought them! They were really pretty clowns. I just don't have the space right now for another breeder pair! Some one should get these and start breeding locally before I go back and get them!
bob

They look like these:

productDetail.asp

I saw that pair of Fire clowns a week or so at Pets Unlimited. The clowns look great.
Matt & Leigh (Owners of Pets Unlimited) are really great people and they now are carrying ORA fish & corals.

Is it just me or do they just look ridiculously dumb. There just red.

Steve;274515 wrote: Is it just me or do they just look ridiculously dumb. There just red.

"They're" dark orange with a darker orange-red patch and "they're" not clownfish you see everyday, so that makes them special to me. But, of course "they're" not for everyone, especially those who think "they're" ridiculously dumb.

(Psssst... Don'tcha just hate those annoying little grammatical errors?)

:D

Yep, the pictures don't really do much for the fish. Looked a lot cooler in the tank. Nice color. Of course, I don't particullary like black clownfish so to each their own!
Z

Barbara;274583 wrote: Bob, I didn't particularly like the black and white ones either. Now I have a pair, and they're starting to grow on me. I'm not fond of the "snowflake" variety. They look weird to me, but could be my OCD. I just can't handle the disarray of color with no specific pattern. Makes my brain hurt!

Exactly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't care for the picasso clownfish either. They just look like *mistakes* to me.

So -- it all depends on what you like. Luckily, in a large and diverse community such as the ARC we all have different likes/dislikes. If it weren't so, we'd all have the same 8-10 fish. How boring would that be!!

Linda Lee;274519 wrote: "They're" dark orange with a darker orange-red patch and "they're" not clownfish you see everyday, so that makes them special to me. But, of course "they're" not for everyone, especially those who think "they're" ridiculously dumb.

PWNED!

Linda Lee;274519 wrote: "They're" dark orange with a darker orange-red patch and "they're" not clownfish you see everyday, so that makes them special to me. But, of course "they're" not for everyone, especially those who think "they're" ridiculously dumb.

Wow... I think I love this woman. that was such a hardcore ownage I dont even know how to respond. Have my babies?

EVERYONE!!!!

Be sure to mention you are an ARC member to the Pets Unlimited staff. I have been trying to get them to become a sponsor, and I'd really like them to know that there is a large customer base just waiting to support them.

I think PetsU is a small but clean and friendly store, and it would probably be one of the first I'd recommend to a newb in the Marietta area since Matt takes a very personal approach to helping his customers. Very much a mom n' pop store, but great livestock and service.

Derek_S;274787 wrote: EVERYONE!!!!

Be sure to mention you are an ARC member to the Pets Unlimited staff. I have been trying to get them to become a sponsor, and I'd really like them to know that there is a large customer base just waiting to support them.

I think PetsU is a small but clean and friendly store, and it would probably be one of the first I'd recommend to a newb in the Marietta area since Matt takes a very personal approach to helping his customers. Very much a mom n' pop store, but great livestock and service.

Totally agree!

Derek_S;274787 wrote: EVERYONE!!!!

I was in there yesterday while getting some stuff from Micro Center. Very impressive with what was done when Matt came into the picture. I made sure to mention I was an ARC Member. I had a bunch of errands to run, but was looking a a phil's grandulosa frag that looked great. Really good store.

Matt

:lol2: :lol2:

L O L ... Literally

Now, can you cure the "then" - "than" and "sell" - "sale" usage on the internet? :)

Oh, yea... a decent fire clown is amazing in person. Better looking when young. As they age, they get a little darker on the side. Very healthy and great eaters (mine eats anything, even flake food).

I'd like to sale this frag.

But that was good, I just wasn't thinking. Probably when I was going through crap with this stupid form on Firefox...

atreyu917;275925 wrote: where is pets unlimited?

http://www.petsunltd.com/">http://www.petsunltd.com/</a>

This was *the store* that helped us so much when we first got into the hobby. Matter of fact, I can pretty much blame them for the addiction. :lol2:

Back