ORA Fire Clown Pair

Aw thanks for all the kind words guys. I'll make sure to mention this thread to Matt tomorrow at work :)

-Ryan

ryanh487;278749 wrote: Aw thanks for all the kind words guys. I'll make sure to mention this thread to Matt tomorrow at work :)

-Ryan

Ryan, are the fire clowns gone?

Linda Lee;278791 wrote: Ryan, are the fire clowns gone?

Please say they are! :D Of course, I just finished setting up the first row of brood tanks and there is an opening..... hmmmm.

Z

nope, still have the fire clowns. the slightly larger one, which i'm guessing will be the female if the duo sticks together, has lost all her white already.

well, they are no longer there. I you want to see them again you'll have to come over to my place. They are now happily swimming around their tank!

Bob

bobz;280201 wrote: well, they are no longer there. I you want to see them again you'll have to come over to my place. They are now happily swimming around their tank!

Bob

Hooooooooooooooooo-ray!!!

That's where I hoped they'd end up!! Put me on the list to get a couple of babies!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

These guys are pretty small still so it may be awhile before I get any eggs, but you know I'll keep you all posted on their progress!
Z

The happy couple have retired for the evening... I will see if they want to pose for pictures tomorrow. Let ya know!
Z

bobz;280297 wrote: The happy couple have retired for the evening... I will see if they want to pose for pictures tomorrow. Let ya know!
Z

They're so young, they have a curfew!!!

(mean, daddy)

They sleep late! Actually, it's probably me that sleeps late now that I think about it. I'll try for some shots now.
Z

Well, the pair spent most of the day in the back side of the tank but I was able to snap a few pics around meal time. These do not do the pair justice and I'm sure I'll be able to get better pics when they get more comfortable.

BZ
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
281132=15228-fire-clown-01-29-09-008.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
281132=15228-fire-clown-01-29-09-008.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="fire-clown-01-29-09-008.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
281132=15229-fire-clown-01-29-09-017.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
281132=15229-fire-clown-01-29-09-017.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="fire-clown-01-29-09-017.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I love these guys!

Maturing quickly. When I saw them at P.U., there was a lot more white -- it's almost all gone now!

You'll be raising offspring in no time.

:D

We'll see! No hurry. Luckily, my Ocellaris started laying eggs so I get to try my raising them first!
Z

Back