Parasite, Ich, something? Need Advice

I'm sorry for your loss :(

I'd remove all remaining fish to a quarantine tank and treat them, leave the tank without fish for a month or so. Some fish can "carry" it but not show symptoms.

Very sad.

Jenn

Last fish was added probably a month or so ago...and id like to Jenn but not sure how i would quarentine 15 plus fish?

Worst part is i have a delivery on sunday for about $300 worth of wrasses, so still not sure what to do now...

gmpolan;765434 wrote: Worst part is i have a delivery on sunday for about $300 worth of wrasses, so still not sure what to do now...

Can you cancel or put the order on hold?

Maybe hold off for a week or two but i doubt they would just continue to hold it.

What kind of wrasse? Maybe you can pre sell them on here and members can come pick up on sun.

Perhaps, i need to check but its a pair of black leopard wrasses and a scotts fairy wrasse

gmpolan;765516 wrote: Perhaps, i need to check but its a pair of black leopard wrasses and a scotts fairy wrasse

If anything try to find a cheap tank to QT or Hold them in. I can still lend the Medicine i have to treat the other fish

I've got a 10 g setup sitting empty waiting to be a qt tank. Your welcome to borrow it

Well i might head up to sea tom to talk with them if i got time, but everyone else appears fine. I have a thirty i might set up but these are some large fish so im really not trying to stress anyone out by moving them there or heck if i can even catch some of them

def lost another chromis and my cleaner wrasse, still not quite sure how to approach this but guess i need to do something soon...any suggestions?

Dude so sorry to hear that, you were just telling me about the idol a week ago...

I lost all fish 2 years ago when I was starting the 135 to Brook because I didn't quarantine/treat fast enough, clowns were the last to go. In the end I went fallow for a few weeks then added fish back in slowly. Let me know if I can help, I have a small QT system running.

The aquapod 24 gal
I have some seasoned matrix that you can use to start a larger quarantine tank if you want, I probably have a couple of larger tanks that you can use for that too

Def appears to be brook as ive never seen ick take out fish this fast, lost three more anthias today when i got home. I spent almost an hour trying to catch the naso so i can give him a freshwater dip and see if that helped but honestly still not to positive. I am going to call a sponsor to see if anyone wants to make a house call to assist. I tried calling sea and warehouse but they were both gone when i got home. Any sponsors please feel free to shoot me a pm to arrange an appointment as id hate to see all these fish just die. I am currently trying to repair the uv so i can turn that online this evening to help aide but with my work schedule and lack of q set up for these size fish, not sure what else to do....:sick:

id, in a hurry, locate a member willing to lend you a few larger tanks (40-55 range). id be glad to donate a hob filter/heater to the cause. grab the above mentioned matrix and get these fish into a qt asap. thats really your only option right now, and while that seems daunting its time to roll the sleeves up and get it done. i would be glad to help/donate whatever i can. i really hope you can get it under control losing a fish sucks, losing this many makes you question the hobby!!

I agree with Dine - QT and treatment is the only way to go with the remaining fish, if it isn't too late already. I'm not open now but I live nearby if you needed some meds tonight let me know I can help there. I have plenty of Matrix in stock too, and Stability to help with biological.

Jenn

Back