pink sock

piznac......cmon dont lie to yourself ... lets say you want to buy a head of fragspawn. One that is caught from the ocean is $30 and one cultured costs $60.. Both exactly the same. Which one are you gonna buy ??? Be honest jizznac!

OH yeah your point is well taken,. no doubt,.

But once you get an estabilshed tank,. don't you start thinking? Yes industry is industry,. and thats why we are all here,. but look at the bird marget,. do yiu want to see something like that?.. not that Im putting that off on you,. I understand the money thing.

ok back on topic!!!! I saw a pink sock hanging from a dude today as he was walking from the LFS> I looked at it and just wished I had it in my grips..... Holy jeez i just wanted to lick it!

This is how stupid all of you guys look to me.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
75083=4782-Picture 027.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
75083=4782-Picture 027.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Picture 027.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

chrisjet;75082 wrote: ok back on topic!!!! I saw a pink sock hanging from a dude today as he was walking from the LFS> I looked at it and just wished I had it in my grips..... Holy jeez i just wanted to lick it!

:eeek: :eeek: :eeek:

dude, we are all kidding, please dont take this thread into a serious area.

Oh no doubt brother,. LOL,. this is a good case in point things can get starnge online,. cuase people don't understand the seriousness went out the dorr hours ago,. LOL,. I'm not one of those people,..... but I thought I'd throw something in there to see if you guys were paying attention

Well as I said reckless and a walking STD. Please stay away from me until you mature. "Pink Sock" I thought you were being serious. This is a very mature environment. please only post if you have a valid point. Man some people.

Yeah Ouling Whats Funny Is In The Morning When All The Normal People Read This ..... It Will Be A Complete Waste Of Their Time..lol Lol Whats Even Funnier Is That Someone Will Prob Report This To A Mod Or Bod Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

Listen lets stay on topic. Chris and I were debating our reefing skillz. BTW I like hot wings.

We should start a thread like this everyday. My buddy does it on TRT and it goes all day and into Midnight. Then Another day of BSing is started. I will Start another tomorrow. Lets keep playing

That photo was private. How did the tabloids get that. **** the fame. LOL

piznac ... your new name is JIZZNAC!! LOL HA HA

Man you get that started and I will have to hurt you,. and debating you guy's reefing skills,. is like comparing vacums to ho's,. you both suck :eek:

leveldrummer;75104 wrote: this guy is creepy

http://www.magic-pig.com/comedy-ventriloquist-2.JPG" alt="" />[/QUOTE]

That puppet look slike my supervisor. LOL

Ok Back On Topic..... Does You Farts Smell Like Fresh Green Beans Or Shiznit???

Back