Power Heads for 90 Gallon

but I would just do 2 4's the price difference is only like 8 buck or something...

I have 2 Koralia 4's. Yes I do have sand erosion problems in my front corners. I have them aimed towards the surface. But with great flow I have no problems with algae or dead spots. My monti frags are doing great near my T-5's along with the rest of my corals. My buddy has 2 K-2's in a 55. Not great flow, but it keeps the tank clear. I might try 3's if one of these die, but they just keep on trucking!

down and outman;146964 wrote: I have 2 Koralia 4's. Yes I do have sand erosion problems in my front corners. I have them aimed towards the surface. But with great flow I have no problems with algae or dead spots. My monti frags are doing great near my T-5's along with the rest of my corals. My buddy has 2 K-2's in a 55. Not great flow, but it keeps the tank clear. I might try 3's if one of these die, but they just keep on trucking!

That's exactly the info that I was wondering about. I guess I can deal with a little erosion if it helps any with sand erosion.

One question for you is, do you have them mounted on the side glass or the back glass?

Thats the good thing with them, the turn all kinda ways. I have mine on the sides but I could put them on the back and turn them the same direction. Im just trying to get my entire back covered in coraline

Well I ordered 4's from Dr. Fos and Smith. I will let you all know how they work. Hopefully they won't blast my rockwork down:D

Back