Powerbuy on Rock

Im in for some depending on the price,i would not mind some nice light weight base rock.I have so much live rock now that i could just get away with seeding some new rock.

What is the price? So I can see how hard I have to beg the wife

for the sake of arguement, lets use the price that CBA quoted.
please keep a running total.

0-lbs

Is this cured or uncured rock? I have no way of curing.

Any rock that is shipped, you can count on dieoff... so I would plan accordingly.

I am open to whatever the deal is, but if I have a choice it should be cheap and light. Lalo or Totoka would be a top choice for me, but again deal is more important and some cheap Fiji isn't something I would complain about either.

I know I started this thing, but I am out now. Looks like I am buying a full setup from someone and it has well over 150lbs of live rock. Sorry for the trouble and wish we could have done this sooner.

Well it seems that there hasnt been enough interest to make it happen anyway... perhaps another time.

I figured it wasn't going to happen since only two other people lined up for more rock and this deal fell into my lap so I jumped on it. Thanks for trying though... maybe next powerbuy will be something cool and useful.

Im out of town the week of Jan 22nd, but im in for 50 at least..
prefer Fiji but will take whatever

Back