Prodibio

Victor626nj;119943 wrote: are you kidding me i thought i was fine .this morning i woke up my skimmer was overflowing....thank good i clean the collection cup last night ....this stuff is crazy ..

I assume you dosed the reefbooster?

When dosing Reefbooster dose right after lights out and turn skimmer off until morning, so the people from Probidio told me Tuesday night.

ok--tonight I noticed some cyano growing on my front glass-this is the first outbreak I had since I initially cycled my tank--I'm thinking it's either this prodibio stuff or DT's (which I did overdose a little last week); I'm gonna give the prodibio reef booster stuff at least a week off-and see what happens. I'm pretty sure this is what caused it, I haven't had a TRACE of cyano in over a year-and this week it just appears?? Seems kinda funny to me:(

ericmcj31;124793 wrote: ok--tonight I noticed some cyano growing on my front glass-this is the first outbreak I had since I initially cycled my tank--I'm thinking it's either this prodibio stuff or DT's (which I did overdose a little last week); I'm gonna give the prodibio reef booster stuff at least a week off-and see what happens. I'm pretty sure this is what caused it, I haven't had a TRACE of cyano in over a year-and this week it just appears?? Seems kinda funny to me:(

For what it's worth, my first outbreak of cyano occured shortly after adding DT's. The tank was 7 months old at the time and had no problems until then.

Hope this helps,
David

Back