Ready to start my 120 swap!

Dmac

Market
Reaction score
My friend finally finished my stand and canopy so I'm ready to start plumbing the new tank. Gonna try to take my time but hopefully will be ready to move the 75 over in a couple of weeks

I agree, not the look I normally go for but that is really cool.

Just make sure you're not looking in from the corners with toddlers around. Could definitely see one of those barn doors being a bell ringer...

I agree, not the look I normally go for but that is really cool.

Just make sure you're not looking in from the corners with toddlers around. Could definitely see one of those barn doors being a bell ringer...

ah that just builds character. xD

Oh ouch yeah! I thought you meant the kid running around the corner head first.
Your standing at a corner reaching in the tank doing something. Kid walks up and slides the door open... You're now on the floor holding your nuts, singing soprano.

@Dmac I do really like the look of that stand tough, just think a latch on the doors could prove to be beneficial if there's little ones around, for your good and theirs.

Your standing at a corner reaching in the tank doing something. Kid walks up and slides the door open... You're now on the floor holding your nuts, singing soprano.

@Dmac I do really like the look of that stand tough, just think a latch on the doors could prove to be beneficial if there's little ones around, for your good and theirs.
No issues here. One kid outta school and the other one is 13. The barn doors are actually just one door that slides all the way off.

Back