Red Bugs

I might grab some from you. I can  get the shrimp out. Maybe I'll do both. Leave them in QT for the rest of the week and treat the main tank as well. The biggest thing is I don't want to do a big water change  on the dt lol. Maybe I'll just rely on carbon.

I am pretty sure interceptor or a dip won't take care of the eggs. Maybe the adults died within 5 days in the DT but babies hatched shortly before I added them acros back to the dt. They're doing ok in QT so far. The stag still doesn't look great but I also think it had the most bugs on it.

I'm telling ya Interceptor for red bugs. You do multiple treatments. If I remember correctly I did 3. That way you kill the living with the first dose, Eggs hatch, next dose kills those and the third is the fail safe in case some slipped by. Haven't had red bugs since.

I would 100% be doing that if I couldn't remove the acros so easily. They're doing well in qt actually. They've been out for the last week now. I just read that eggs develop for 21 days. I guess that's why the Interceptor dose is over 3 weeks. The eggs are probably in the QT tank as well in that case, if my dip and scrub didn't get rid of them. In either case, I think a more extended qt is going to work as well as Interceptor, considering that they're doing so well in qt.

Back