Red Sea Purple Tang group buy

Well I know from experience Justin can't always get things that you really want. I know from xp. I think this is only as complicated as you want to make it. If you think it is to much of an issue you don't have to participate. We could always just do a trial run and see how it goes. @Steve Burton feel your trying to shut down the conversation before we even really try.

Not at all, just saying I'm out, and giving Justin a plug. Everyone has their own risk tolerance. I do believe it would be better handled by the interested parties without being an actual ARC group buy.

We could definitely do that instead of labeling it a club group buy just a member group buy. I'm used Schell as well def can get some good stuff. However, sometimes I like to get things that normal people don't have in stock or get the item from a certain location due to the way it is captured etc etc. For example anything that typically comes from the red sea i find to be much prettier and healthier 9/10 that its counterparts in other locations.

Back