Renters insurgence that covers tank?

mike_chisel

Reaction score
Any one have renturs insurance that specifically covers any damage done by a tank leaking or similar worst case scenario/disaster? Luckily the renting company allows tanks and there’s no size limit so I’ll be relocating my 90 gallon. Will be moving within a week and I’ll be calling companies tomorrow, but any suggestions are welcome thanks!!

I would just be sure you lay it all out with the Insurance company. Even if it's an additional rider on the policy it's a good idea. Be sure it's in writing too.

When I called my insurance company and asked them to cover my tank, representative just laughed...
She said no insurance company would cover for what I was asking and that I would need to contact the [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Lloyd's of London[/COLOR] to get help.

When I called my insurance company and asked them to cover my tank, representative just laughed...
She said no insurance company would cover for what I was asking and that I would need to contact the [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Lloyd's of London[/COLOR] to get help.

LAMO. Apples and oranges here Dimitri. How much coverage were you looking for?

Back