Replacing bulbs soon

mikesommers;235357 wrote: <span style="color: #1f497d">Yes, my bulbs are Probe start bulbs. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Thanks again.</span>
<span style="color: #1f497d"><span style="font-family: dearJoe four">Weston Hull</span></span>
<span style="color: #1f497d">ReefOptics Lighting</span>
<span style="color: #1f497d">http://www.reefopticslighting.com"><span style="color: blue">www.reefopticslighting.com</span></a></span>

<span style="color: #1f497d">Cool I want to see your tank Ansley. That is a great price on those bulbs. Also would like to know par numbers. He responded fast.</span>[/QUOTE]
I talked to him for awhile at MACNA.
Not much to see in my tank right now lol...want to see my coral get john to snap a quick pic of his 40 breeder lol:lol2:

DrNecropolis;235363 wrote: I talked to him for awhile at MACNA.
Not much to see in my tank right now lol...want to see my coral get john to snap a quick pic of his 40 breeder lol:lol2:

I want to see what your bulbs look like. :up:

Well he hasn't gotten PAR on them yet but I gave hime an Tort which are usually high light demand to try out a couple of months ago and it did well in his other tank when he got the bulbs.His Monti's also started coloring back up good but since those are pretty low light demand SPS its not a good indicator. Your tank looked great when I checked it out.

johnr2604;235370 wrote: Well he hasn't gotten PAR on them yet but I gave hime an Tort which are usually high light demand to try out a couple of months ago and it did well in his other tank when he got the bulbs.His Monti's also started coloring back up good but since those are pretty low light demand SPS its not a good indicator. Your tank looked great when I checked it out.

I think I will stay with the XM bulbs. I dont have money to play with and I know the XMs work good.

DrNecropolis;235363 wrote: I talked to him for awhile at MACNA.
Yeah my 40 looks good with coral in it LOL. Keep testing your water and I MIGHT give them back if you dont have a cycle.

I will take a pic of them tomorrow for ya..

John..The temp on that tank has already jumped to 77.5 from the 72 so I am hoping it will slow down and stop..I will prolly just leave them on all night and check the temp in the morning to decide if I have to run that dam chiller still

Thanks for the advice:up: I would like to see some pics of that 40 now that you have all that coral John:lol2: . Yall take it easy got to hit the sack.

Back