Schedule 80 PVC Pipe Parts/

jj ocean

Market
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Arial;">I know there has to be a plumbing supplier loacally here in Atlanta that sells to the public. Just looking for fairly standard stuff … different size pipe, fittings (elbows, 45s, tees, etc.), unions and gate valves. Anybody know of a good supply house? Thanks!</span>

<span style="font-size: 13px"><span style="font-family: Calibri">Thanks, but are you sure they sell schedule 80? I’m fairly familiar with their assortments and haven’t seen any decent schedule 80 selection in there. Needing ½” to 2” range of fittings/pipe. </span></span>

I don't remember seeing 1/2" but 1-2 for sure. You can check the website, it will tell you if they have it in stock at your closest store.

Some Lowes have it and others do not. It is on a store to store basis.

Both of the Lowes I've been too (Chamblee and Alpharetta) have carried the Sch 80 stuff. Not sure if they carry up to the 2 inch fittings, but definitely have the 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1.5.

Lowes in Kennesaw on 41 has SCH80 from 3/4 to 1.5" in pipe and fittings and 1/2" and 2" in fittings only...

Crewdawg1981;729978 wrote: Both of the Lowes I've been too (Chamblee and Alpharetta) have carried the Sch 80 stuff. Not sure if they carry up to the 2 inch fittings, but definitely have the 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1.5.

Which one in Alpharetta? Mansell, Windward or another one i dont know about. Starting plumbing in about a week.

RealFish;730174 wrote: Which one in Alpharetta? Mansell, Windward or another one i dont know about. Starting plumbing in about a week.

Mansell. Was there a few months ago at least.

Keep in mind that schedule 80 has a higher pressure rating but slightly less flow capacity than schedule 40 due to the added wall thickness. Not an issue if you are not pushing the flow limits of the pipe.

RealFish;730174 wrote: Which one in Alpharetta? Mansell, Windward or another one i dont know about. Starting plumbing in about a week.

Windward has 80 as well.

If you live in Canton, Winnelson Plumbing Supply is just around the corner. It's off South McCollum Road between Travis Tritt Lane and Univeter Road.

I'm willing to bet they'll have WHATEVER you could ever need or want, or they can for sure get it.

jbadd99;730390 wrote: If you live in Canton, Winnelson Plumbing Supply is just around the corner. It's off South McCollum Road between Travis Tritt Lane and Univeter Road.

I'm willing to bet they'll have WHATEVER you could ever need or want, or they can for sure get it.

my Winnelson Plumbing does not carry all of the sch 80 parts

Back