Shocking discovery!

camellia

Supporting
Reaction score
I couldn't believe my eyes!

This set up has been up nearly 3 years. I've re scaped it wwwaaaayyy too many times, changed out most ALL rock (after upgrade) with new bleached/acid washed rock.
Shamefully I admit my hands are always in the tank, I like my sand bed spotless.

This the first Bristle worm I've ever seen and now I know why!!!
Pinkbumpy is 5 years old and quite large, he's a keeper!

A1727BD5-2330-4F1A-8551-A57ED9527B5C_zps4fhle3un.jpg
alt="" />

Is that fish pretty peaceful with other fish? I recently got rid of my starry blenny because he had become pretty territorial, and I'd kind of like to replace him with something similar, but peaceful. Also, I have more bristleworms than I'd like.

dasianguy;1082593 wrote: Is that fish pretty peaceful with other fish? I recently got rid of my starry blenny because he had become pretty territorial, and I'd kind of like to replace him with something similar, but peaceful. Also, I have more bristleworms than I'd like.

Yes, it's a Pink Spotted Goby that I've had for 5 years. It's always been an awesome fish and is paired with a Pistol Shrimp. He's never made any kind of a mess, never!

If your interested, I'll sell you the pair (fair) when I can get to them. I'm braking down my tank.
LMK

Thanks guys!
Anyone else have one that eats bristle worms?

Back