Shouldn't have messed with it

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
It was just one of those days. I had the grand idea to redo my wiring, I installed some conduit strips to tidy up my wires under the stand as I've been meaning to do for a while. Well everything was going great until I was finished and couldn't connect to my Apex anymore. Seems like there's an issue with my gaming adapter. I've been messing with it since about 5 or 6 today. I finally hooked up to my Apex straight to the computer to program my new EB8 outlets and move over my AI Sols and MP10. When I plugged in my Sol to the EB8, nothing. I checked the other Sol's power supply to the other and everything's all good, so now I'm out a power supply. Luckily we have an awesome club and I'll be able to meet up with Jeff before he and I, next week, head out of town for the holidays. Now I've still gotta work on the adapter or I'm going to be going crazy worrying about it while on vacation.

HiImSean;1002524 wrote: It was just one of those days. I had the grand idea to redo my wiring, I installed some conduit strips to tidy up my wires under the stand as I've been meaning to do for a while. Well everything was going great until I was finished and couldn't connect to my Apex anymore. Seems like there's an issue with my gaming adapter. I've been messing with it since about 5 or 6 today. I finally hooked up to my Apex straight to the computer to program my new EB8 outlets and move over my AI Sols and MP10. When I plugged in my Sol to the EB8, nothing. I checked the other Sol's power supply to the other and everything's all good, so now I'm out a power supply. Luckily we have an awesome club and I'll be able to meet up with Jeff before he and I, next week, head out of town for the holidays. Now I've still gotta work on the adapter or I'm going to be going crazy worrying about it while on vacation.

I feel your pain, I am about to setup my apex (currently under the tree). Any advice for an apex noob? Your tank looks great btw!

Thanks. Don't be afraid of the Apex. Setup now with Fusion is a breeze. I've had a few connection issues lately but I'm not sure if that is Fusion or on my end, now with this adapter I'm sure it was my end.

Thanks to the awesome members we have in the club disaster was averted. Thanks to Jeff for letting me barrow a power supply till I can get a new on in. Also thanks to Jason for the offer to use his Apple airport. I worked on it for about an hour and was able to get the firmware updates tonight. Such a PITA though.

HiImSean;1002656 wrote: Thanks to the awesome members we have in the club disaster was averted. Thanks to Jeff for letting me barrow a power supply till I can get a new on in. Also thanks to Jason for the offer to use his Apple airport. I worked on it for about an hour and was able to get the firmware updates tonight. Such a PITA though.

We're a club! We're here to help each other! Glad you were able to get it worked out and that Jeff had a spare.

Back