Show your tank(s)!!!

does this count?
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
7801=530-100_0563.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
7801=530-100_0563.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="100_0563.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Accepted!! It's nice seeing what everyone is working with. When are you going to have that tank full of water and life?

Once I clean the glass, I'll post pics. I having a hard time getting coraline to grow on the rocks, so my rocks are still pretty white. :)

I'll try and have a pic up tonight.

Andy

Sounds good burdundi. Looking foward to seeing those pics.

I know we have more than 2 memebers that have pictures of there tank.

was taken about 5 minutes ago. Tank and some of the corals have been going for about 2 years, tank has been BB for 2 months I believe.

BB6.jpg
alt="" />

why thankyou, its been a long time in the works. Its a 15g Long with a MAG3 running a SCWD, AC500 use to be fuge, now holding part of the Remora skimmer, heater and sac-o-carbon.

Here is a pic of my 30 gallon tank.

DSC03900.jpg
alt="" />

I will post some more once I get them loaded.

This is (sadly) the best picture of my new tank set up this fall. It's a 46g bow-front. My apologies for the lack of aesthetic photographic quality, but I wanted to share!

Special thanks go to the three people who have had a significant contribution to the set-up, stocking and maintenance of this tank: Chris, Tony and Kayla. You all have been just wonderful!:thumbs:

Maureen :fish:

Here's mine before my recent Kalk disaster...
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
7882=531-mojo_tank7_06.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
7882=531-mojo_tank7_06.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="mojo_tank7_06.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Showtime305 wrote: Chris. As expected, your tank is awesome.

Thanks. That was actually back in July - it was better just last week... now it's a wasteland... :(

Big thanks to jmaneyapanda for hooking me up with a Powder Blue Tang that needed a new home!

Back