Six line wrasse

Peter9

Supporting
Reaction score
Multiple people have told me not to get a six line turnes out he is the nicest citizen as of right now he is so amazing and awsome to look at i love him!

Attachments

• 3528CAD8-A250-4EC5-A849-A822A48D166A.jpeg
    3528CAD8-A250-4EC5-A849-A822A48D166A.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 16
They usually aren't dicks until they get to be adults. If they are with other robust fish they are fine. Pest control is outstanding with them, far better than my current yellow wrasse.

For pest control, 6 line's cant be beat. The biggest issue I have with them is that they are jumpers through and through. I can't tell you how many times I've had to poke around in the overflow chamber trying to rescue the one's I've kept. A tight lid keeps them alive but they go overflow exploring at leas once a year it seems.

Yeah mine was great for a few months but as it grew it definitely got way more aggressive, part of that is probably my fault for having one in a 20 long which is a little small for such an active fish. However my blennies and my cardinal have no problem standing up to it. The skunk clown on the other hand usually catches the brunt of the aggression and is far more passive than the others, it's still all rather mild. The time I added a damsel was absolute insanity. The wrasse would have killed it in an hour if I didn't pull it out and figure out a new plan.

Back