So the project begins!

Hey Zanski,
No problem glad that you found it useful. :) I have drilled a fair amount of tanks (I am no Pro but it isnt really difficult).
Not sure if I even have all of my diamond coated hole saws anymore. I have let lots of people borrow them and I dont think that I have my full set anymore. :)

yo, okay once again im having trouble posting pics... im going to make a new thread

det
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
9386=712-atlantareef1.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
9386=712-atlantareef1.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="atlantareef1.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

oooo
9387=713-Aquarium Pictures 042.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
9387=713-Aquarium Pictures 042.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Aquarium Pictures 042.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
9387=714-Aquarium Pictures 043.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
9387=714-Aquarium Pictures 043.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Aquarium Pictures 043.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Now I have to go rock shopping. Any one know where to get good rock?
9389=715-Aquarium Pictures 044.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
9389=715-Aquarium Pictures 044.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Aquarium Pictures 044.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

The place with the most selection in town is CBA. if you go, give me a call and I'll meet you there

okay kev thanks! And I really didnt have a choice... My 26 started leaking. And may be cracked not sure if it was the hob skimmer or what. I'll no soon

:whut::yikes:good thing you got the new tank, or did you crack your other tank:jk:

Back