some people..

Qasimja;676959 wrote: never heard of 3 guys 1 hammer and i'm not so sure i wanna google it and find out what it is lol

DON'T WATCH IT! Someone sent me this link awhile back, I still can't get certain aspects of that clip out of my mind. I truly regret reading thus thread as it has reminded me about that awful film all over again. This is truly something that will have you questioning if a higher power exists.

jmaneyapanda;676730 wrote: So I guess dog fighting is just fine with everyone who thinks this is ok. It is a natural event which is confined and manipulated for entertainment. I see it as no different.

Really you see this as no different?!?!? Natural food chain VS. training through human intervention dogs who are not naturally akin to eating eachother for survival to fight in a ring for fun and profit?

Edit:
jmaneyapanda;676817 wrote: If he were merely feeding his octopus, there would be no video with no music with no acrylic rod forcing the "action". The entire purpose and INTENT of the filmmaker was for amusement and attempted comedy.

I did not see the acrylic rod forcing the "action" I thought the shrimp was just in to feed. Yes I do see something a bit sadistic about trying to stir up a kill and not just letting nature take its course. Your point is taken.

Back