Sprinkler Valves?

I have bought stuff from Israel before. If you can upgrade the shipping, do it. I thought it would be fast enough, but it's really like 1-2 months before it gets here. My last order came in at 6 1/2 weeks.

when I was a teenager, I installed lawn sprinkler systems, I can't tell you how many of these valves, I've rebuilt in the field.. (replaced solenoids, replaced diaphrams, cleaned dirt out of the valve that was creating a blockage)..

it's been YEARS since I looked at a crossection of the valves, but I believe you're correct, they won't really work on a drain system unless there is "significant" head pressure...

After talking to some different people about what exactly I want to do it seems as though I actually need a switching tee fitting so it is back to google to look for everything.

Rbredding;582179 wrote: when I was a teenager, I installed lawn sprinkler systems, I can't tell you how many of these valves, I've rebuilt in the field.. (replaced solenoids, replaced diaphrams, cleaned dirt out of the valve that was creating a blockage)..

it's been YEARS since I looked at a crossection of the valves, but I believe you're correct, they won't really work on a drain system unless there is "significant" head pressure...

Me too! My boss at a rental center got me started. When things were slow in the summer, I made some good money installing irrigation. Only bad thing was working in the sun in Central Florida in August! :firedevil:
Those were the days. I'd have a stroke if I worked in the heat like that now!

HA!

at the end of the summer, I thought one of my legs was 18" shorter than the other... (due to only having room for 1 leg in the trench I was clearing out...)

Back