Super HUGE Containers, where to find?

dakota9

Market
Reaction score
I had a customer call today (aquarium co.) that was looking for 1-400g container and 2-200g containers that he wanted to use for an RO/DI resevoir and SW holding tanks.
I called up and down the east coast, but couldn't locate what he needed. I was refered to (by a supplier of ours) a retail place in Atlanta that might could help him, but felt silly that I couldn't find what this guy was looking for, since our business is containers and packaging supplies.

1 400g VTS cylinder
2 200g VTS cylinder

Any of you big refers know where these items could be found?

Im going to be selling off two of my large mixing vats at my shop. They are 275 gallons. If anyone needs that size.

Tractor Farm and Supply has great water containers as far as vats go. I've picked up a few from them and they are everywhere as well as online. Also landscaping supply companies will have some things as well.

I also know you can try craigs list.... they had some 250 gallon H2O containers for like $85.

I have a contact that has some large square containers (often used by mobile car detailers and such). I believe they are 250g. He sells them for $175 each I think. I can inquire if it's something he may be interested in.

US Plastics sells containers from 20g to 10,500g:

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=usplastic&category%5Fname=32&product%5Fid=4293">http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=usplastic&category%5Fname=32&product%5Fid=4293</a>

Top quality. I have two. They aren't terribly cheap, but they're excellent, and I'll never go with anything else...

Thanks guys!

Chris, I'm emailing that link to my work email so I can call the guy with that info. they are actually not priced bad at all considering some of the people's quotes I got yesterday, as a buck a gallon seemed to be the rule of thumb.

Thanks!

Dakota9;93868 wrote: Thanks guys!

Chris, I'm emailing that link to my work email so I can call the guy with that info. they are actually not priced bad at all considering some of the people's quotes I got yesterday, as a buck a gallon seemed to be the rule of thumb.

Thanks!
Shipping is going to bump that price up considerably dont forget. :unsure: ;)

I would think the only thing about Craigslist is you never know what chemicals may have been in the containers at some point and if they would lecch back out. JMO

Back