Tank Move Help Alpharetta

torqued

Market
Reaction score
Hey folks, my new 180g is arriving sometime next week. I need at least a couple guys who can help move this beast. It's 3/4" glass all around because its rimless, so I will need some beef to give me a hand. Any offers?

I will update the anticipated day/time when I know more.

This is the tank
667326b04cdfc12fe54ccfba2b4464a1.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It was made by concept aquariums in Calgary Canada. Fantastic deal, and because if the 22% currency exchange advantage, the cost was better than expected. I paid less than 3k for the tank, steel/powder coated stand, custom sump, 2 cp40 Crossflow pumps and shipping.....

I obviously can't speak to the craftsmanship yet, but the picture sure gave me lumber

I can help. I work 8 to 5 but with enough advance notice I can make exceptions. I need to head up to Cumming sometime soon to return 4 suction cups... Could knock two birds out and those cups will come in handy with that tank.

I am in Alpharetta as well and more than likely could schedule time to help just have to have some notice on timing since I work 9-5 as well.

Thanks,
Austin

I can't help but can tell you this from moving a couple of standard 180's.....two guys won't be enough if you have to lift it very high to get it on the stand. I'd highly recommend 4.

Yes, 4 minimum. I can handle one side from A to B once standing. To get it off the ground and above the waist I'll need help on my end.

Depending on when, I could prolly stop by. Plus that gives me an excuse to eat at BB's bagels ;)

I drive through alpharetta mon-thurs at about 1or 2 could swing by and help you move it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I might be able to help. Just let me know date and time

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

anit77;1088115 wrote: I can help. I work 8 to 5 but with enough advance notice I can make exceptions. I need to head up to Cumming sometime soon to return 4 suction cups... Could knock two birds out and those cups will come in handy with that tank.
For sure..as soon as I have a date.....

I was barely able to handle mine with 4. Took a bit of work initially to solve the puzzle of navigating through the front door and around a corner but it's doable if you have at least a couple of stronger folks in there

HiImSean;1088199 wrote: Depending on when, I could prolly stop by. Plus that gives me an excuse to eat at BB's bagels ;)
Lol I've never been there, though I keep hearing that! It's right around the corner. Only been here 6 months.

Back