Topic for April Meeting?

reeferjw

Market
Reaction score
Has the topic for the next meeting been selected? I know it was suggested that a table topic forum might be fun, just curious.

Thanks,
Joe

That's the idea for now unless something happens in the next few days...
I'll make the announcement and location in a few days.

you talk about tables....duh! lol, just messin with ya. I'm not quite sure myself.

I believe a handful of experts are picked to sit at various tables and you go from table to table asking questions.

BTW, I still want the tank tour to happen some time. It would be awesome to set up something where we could visit a bunch of tanks one Saturday.

jefftullius;32082 wrote: Table dancers?

I am down with that meeting.... That one I will be living the other half home for, "Babe, it is going to be a meeting about advanced diadome control in the modern reef aquarium highlighting the relationship between algae and PH. You would be bored out of your mind!" :D

I think exotic dancers might be interested in knowing more about reefing... Pink Pony anyone?

Maybe they could host our golf tournament!

http://www.showbars.com/gse_golf%7E07.html" alt="" />

[IMG]http://www.showbars.com/gse_golf%7E07.html" alt="" />
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend> [IMG]http://atlantareefclub.org/boards/data/uploads/attachments/32102=1930-PINK PONY GOLF.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg>
32102=1930-PINK PONY GOLF.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="PINK PONY GOLF.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Cameron;32096 wrote: I think exotic dancers might be interested in knowing more about reefing... Pink Pony anyone?

Cameron,

they probably know more about "protein skimming" than you do. :yuk:

Sorry, I had to say it.:yes:

Sorry Cameron, I guess my Basketball reference was funnier when I thought it as I watch the Final Four....

My wife doesn't think I am funny either, probably why I am in Finance... :)

I am totally for a table dancers meeting....if we need music Cameron has a DJ box on his tank that I am sure we could borrow....

as for golf tourney....if the pony sponsors it I wanna be in a foursome.....

Jgoal55;32138 wrote: I am totally for a table dancers meeting....if we need music Cameron has a DJ box on his tank that I am sure we could borrow....

I have heard Cameron's taste in music :boo: .... I will bring my CDJ-1000's and Tecnic's for music. All I have to spin though is House and Trance but that makes the best table dancing music any ways... Now we just need the location and the willing girls....

Seriously that stings! Actually I left the rave scene behind in the 90s where it belonged. You are just holding on to the past Brandon... give it up man... like giant hair and dudes with makeup from 80s you should move on.

I actually listen to everything save country, blue grass and some classical. I keep 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and a tiny bit of 2000 music on my system. Favorite bands of all time Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, AC/DC, Spin Doctors, 311, Jack Johnson, Suicidal Tendecies, Blues Travelers, Buddy Holly, Stray Cats, Fogerty, Marvin Gaye, Green Day, NOFX, MxPx, Ramones, Queen, Thorogood, Van Halen, Stevie Ray, No Doubt, The Donnas, POD, Kid Rock, Rx Bandits, Styles of Beyond, BT, Chemical Brothers, Fatboy, Lords of Acid, Prodigy, Sasha, Asian Dub Foundation, Black Eyed Peas, The Roots, Wu Tang, 2 Pac, 50 Cent, Eminem, Bubba Sparxxx, Biggie, Xzibit and of course LL. There are also a few operas I like, a ton of hair band music I like and a lot of cheesy 80s in the mix as well.

BT and Sasha?!? Wow man, Mad props! Let me hand you a glow stick as your prize ;) The rest of it would have been on my Ipod in high school if they had Ipods back then! (For you, did that stuff come out on 8-track?!?)

BTW: The image of you sining Marvin Gaye is something that is not coming out of my head for a LONG time... Thanks for that!

I think Sasha has one of the greatest all time techno (ish) songs with Fundamental, but right now my fav has to be Juno Reactor Narvas. Anything Prodigy does I can rock out to.

For a band to be great in my book, they have to change sound and keep up with the times over decades. Few techno bands can claim that mantle. Red Hot Chilli Peppers is one of the few bands that has gone three decades with monster hits in each decade and a sound that is still current 20 years later.

Juno Reactor is a bit too GOA Trance for my blood... (Even if I were a Candy Kid) Sasha was tight in 2002, not much not without Digweed by his side. I might have to burn a bit of music and get you in to 2007. ;)

Ok back onto topic... So what night are we going to the Pony?!?

Back