Trouble with Reefs2Go?

My shipment arrived today, I have ordered pods many times and should have had 2000 with this order. It was not even close.

I suppose they are going through a rough time. In my email exchange with someone in charge I could tell that she was extremely frustrated and made it sound as if a large portion of the customers are trying to rip them off.

I'll try reef cleaners next time.

Getyourpods does a bogo from time to time. Works out about the same price as r2g. Wish a local store would pick up pod breeding.

Ringo®;960550 wrote: Getyourpods does a bogo from time to time. Works out about the same price as r2g. Wish a local store would pick up pod breeding.

48 hour bogo right now on 1200 packs. 2400 total for 29.99.

Ringo thanks for the heads up on the sale. They are including 10 Free Nassarius snails with the 48 hr bogo 1200 pod pack. I placed an order and Well see how they look when they arrive. Great price at 29.99 for 2400.

Me too. I was going to see if anyone wanted to split it, but this is my first order and don't know the quality of service.

jrhunter0000;959647 wrote: I've heard many negative things about this company. For CUC i was told to order from reefcleaners. might want to look into it. ill be ordering from them next week!

I ordered the 90 gallon pkg from them. Good on the delivery with very little loss 5% maybe. It was a lot of various snails and hermits. They even send a bag of bigger empty shells for the hermits to grow into. I was very happy with them

I'm talking about reef cleaners by the way

So how did the Pod orders end being for you guys????? Care to share your thoughts.

I am looking for a new place to get pods also, my last order from Reefs2go was lackluster at best.

Wineman;978160 wrote: So how did the Pod orders end being for you guys????? Care to share your thoughts.

I am looking for a new place to get pods also, my last order from Reefs2go was lackluster at best.

How do you open a 2 month old thread?

Wineman;978160 wrote: So how did the Pod orders end being for you guys????? Care to share your thoughts.

They were fine by me. All amphipods though. Quanity was good.

There was a link to it in your current thread, like I said I was just wondering how their orders turn out.

So any update here? Anyone know if they have improved or not? The one time I ordered from them was great. Was this just a bad month for them?

rdnelson99;999801 wrote: So any update here? Anyone know if they have improved or not? The one time I ordered from them was great. Was this just a bad month for them?
not sure if any improvement has been made but they started carrying fish again. but if you're ordering any fish or sps corals, the shipping fee automatically becomes outrageous for GA. I rather go to a more reputable online vendor than risking my ordet with them.

Everything I've read anywhere says great on pods, terrible on just about anything else. I prefer another online vendor for CUC at this point. R2G just can't seem to get their act together and I won't be the guinea pig going forward.

I like reef cleaners, but be sure to custom order so you don't get a lot of useless or mischievous CUC members.

I just ordered the 29.99 coral package all 6 corals were dead zoas were freshly cut. they melted the mushrooms were slimed away in the bag. The lady said no refunds just store credit. Im not fighting with Paypal claim I say STAY AWAY!

Look up at_your_door_fishstore on ebay best seller cheap prices all alive and gives extras i order all my stuff from him!

After about a dozen orders with Reefs to Go and 50% of them being fouled up one way or another, I'll say this. I believe in the old saying of "if you have nothing good to say about someone, don't say anything." I have nothing to say!

I also have done a lot of business in the past with r2go and have since discontinued any orders just because its not worth the headaches of there bad service , and the added cost to shipping now isn't worth the $ I might save for fresh cut frags .
Fwiw.. Lps ,softies, cuc , & pods were almost always alive

Back