well its time to build a new skiimer

Cool, I was concerned that your scum line would drop below the 8" to 6" step and collect higher amounts of scum under that lip. Gald to see that does not look like a problem. Keep on rockin

Justonemoretank
Tahnk you very much

Roland
there doesnt seem to be and issues with the 8 to 6

Well,well,well. New travels fast! A bird told me about this thing al the way over in Mississippi. My only question is; what are you waiting on! Must someone drop a brick on your head!!!LOL

Nomad37
It looks OK - I guess?? Would you like me to explain it further??

More like who came out of the woods! I'm sitting out here in some raging weather! Looks like I'm gonna be OK though. We are having tornados tonight! What fun we are having here!!

Nomad37

**** Brad,you didnt tell me about this. Looking good.Im hoping to have the $$$ for the bulkheads soon,Im selling a tank this weekend.

casper75;91906 wrote: James I thought I told you about it . Sorry

You did awhile back,I just didnt realize you were this far along with it.Looks good man! How did it perform with out adding air to it?

adding air are you talking about an air pump like spazz uses. If that the case it works great with out using an air pump. Thats why you realy can not go much taller with out adding an air pump.

casper75;91981 wrote: adding air are you talking about an air pump like spazz uses. If that the case it works great with out using an air pump. Thats why you realy can not go much taller with out adding an air pump.

Didnt realize you were not using an air pump. I got that Impression from post #62 where you were talking about injecting air into the skimmer(I was thinking ALITA or something).I guess you meant just turning the valve to inject air into the sequence pump.Has it been working as you expected?

Im hoping Brett will build his so I can buy it from him.

Back