What did you get at the expo?

Bazooka Joe chalice, Aussie lobo, PEs, JF Psammocora, pink Paraclavarina triangularis, some random zoas and palys.. Really wanted a Palmers blue Milli from JF but guy had a 'tude so I passed, and pouted
saryjy2u.jpg
alt="" />
aqehyty7.jpg
alt="" />
ruvypygu.jpg
alt="" />
9uga4u7u.jpg
alt="" />
8ebyqy4u.jpg
alt="" />
5u3anyqu.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone

Wow looks like a chalice Haag.its going to be a nice colony when it grows out.

JC_k;956942 wrote: Wow looks like a chalice Haag.its going to be a nice colony when it grows out.
No doubt, it happily ate cyclos mixed with reef frenzy this evenin, heres hoping for some good growth

Spent a little more than what I was expecting, but I couldn't pass up the good deals.

Got:
Small maxima clam
Juicy fruit chalice
Yellow polyp pavoda(?)
Jack o lantern lepto
Hulk lepto from the raffle
Yellow tip, small polyp gono
2 headed golden torch
Orange rock anemone
upahysy7.jpg
alt="" />
yqe5utyr.jpg
alt="" />
yty7azar.jpg
alt="" />
baryhe6y.jpg
alt="" />
4usa4ura.jpg
alt="" />
mumy7avu.jpg
alt="" />
qahemyra.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like that jack O' lantern lepto. Is a lepto a sps or Lps?

I splurged for once... came away with some nice additions.

1. Couple of rock flower anemones - these are rapidly becoming my favorites.
2. A red-spotted anemone shrimp (hey, if you're gonna raise a stink about them being pre-sold out, you'd better buy one when you see it from that vendor on site after all. Thanks, Spike) ;)
3. A couple bags of Tsibe copepods.
4. A couple of dove conchs... awesome nano cleaner.
5. a frag of rainbow clove polyps.

Note, said shrimp promptly ignored the available host rock flower nems and parked it in my ricordea patch. A well, at least it's front & center!

Heh, RCrain - who else watched Real Genius a couple times too many?

I uee to have 12 rocks anmeones. They were awesome until they started eating my fish. And a red spot anemone shrimp? Must be kind of rare.

My favorites are SPS, but it's too much work and you have to have prestige water and lots and lots of flow and you lighting must be top end. I've given up until I can get the right setup which will be years from now if it ever happens at all.

Wannabee

JC_k;956900 wrote: Wow I'm jellous from some of the things you got :D . Really wish I had a sps tank.
My favorites are SPS, but it's too much work and you have to have prestige water and lots and lots of flow and your lighting must be top end. I've given up until I can get the right setup which will be years from now if it ever happens at all.

Wannabee

That's what I can't stand about sps. But it's really nice looking.

I got a brown torch with neon yellow tips for 35$. And the same guy was selling gold torches for 45$ a head.

Didn't see any $45 golds, maybe later on. I got my single head from Rit for $50. The cheapest i saw was $75 for a single head and up.

I spent( my wife) way more then we expected. Darn credit card phone apps. Haha we got some nice flower pots, a purple torch a ton of zoa's( my wife bought with out finding names as I chased my little girl) and the smallest starfish I have ever seen.

Back