What did you get at the expo?

I beleive it is a Linkia, but its slightly bigger then a frag plug...my wife loves it, and it just hangs out on my front glass.

I dont remember how much i spent lol
But i got
1p Sunny D's
No Name acan
Green Toadstool
Purple Stylo
Some cool bright mushroom with two mouths.

I don't know how much my wife & son spent. I know precisly how much I spent. But...that was not the question. Needless to say, we spent a whole lot and saved a bundle. In short, we bought a lot so that we could replace some of the things we lost during the briopsis battle.

1 Scoly (Thanks again Rit)
1 Rainbow Torch with 2 heads.
6 Zoa colonies
1 Frogspawn with one head.
1 Rock Anemone
1 Fighting Conch
3 different Acans. I've no idea what they are called. My son bought 2 and the other came from Rit.
1. St. Thomas Mushroom.

Here's a video.
watch

I got this beautiful hunk of Blasto's from Holly, she gave me an awesome deal!
My first Blasto's, thanks Holly!
22c836896a4dca2d2c4be99818574510_zps2cb0635a.jpg
alt="" />
c8193bfe4407d6f00758f5ed6d58ed00_zps499a73b2.jpg
alt="" />
436792a55f111e95bceba4d43aa4d000_zps674f18cc.jpg
alt="" />
9bd5d4c850b12e4bfb389502ab2dd56b_zps44b3cff9.jpg
alt="" />
This picture doesn't do the rock anemone justice!
b8388d2462947a48df312eaad13bacc8_zpsb3820ee7.jpg
alt="" />
I can't get a good pic of this chalice either but its real purdy too
569d18e311ee5e50a6a333497570f750_zps7f6a6998.jpg
alt="" />
Then the PRICY Blasto's that for some odd known reason looked horrible when I got home. They were all in the same cooler? When I bought them the one was already knocked off the frag plug. Sorry for the bad picture, the Dendro is in the middle of them. I've got then in the shade with low flow. The skeleton is showing pretty bad, this pic is from today. Any "special care" advice appreciated.
59646846e2833d138520951b6c70eeda_zpsad001d0e.jpg
alt="" />

Never had blasts so can't give you any info on them but that's some nice coral you got their. Good luck with the pricy blastos.

Thanks.
I skipped purchasing SPS. I'm moving to a new tank, it's going to be a mixed reef with a limited list of SPS (just waiting for Ralf to go on vacation :) ) only "special" ones!

Poor Blasto's :(
I wonder what and why this happened?

1mbrews8;957661 wrote: Just be thankful they werent the $450 ones :)

http://www.okinawan-karateschool.com">www.okinawan-karateschool.com</a>[/QUOTE]

No doubt. Regardless, if your budget is tight, it still hurts. No matter how much the cost.
If I had anything that was decent and ready to frag, I'd frag something for them. Just because I understand how bad it sucks.

1mbrews8;957661 wrote: Just be thankful they werent the $450 ones :)

http://www.okinawan-karateschool.com">www.okinawan-karateschool.com</a>[/QUOTE]

That's the one I was talking about.

so those ARE the $450 from WWC??????? That really sux if they are :eek:(

LOL, HECK NO,

If I would have paid $450 for two Blasto's I would have NEVER took me eyes off them. They wouldn't have been in a cooler with the other 5 corals lol
I didn't catch the question the first time. I don't honestly remember what I paid but they were very colorful, special and I had to talk myself into paying ? For two.
Hopefully I can show them to you in a few days (please please). I blew fuel on them twice today and Rods Reef juice... I'm babying them and don't do a hole lot of that nor have the time...

Imbrews8 what did I buy from you?

Is there a link to the WWC ones?

Y-Not;957663 wrote: No doubt. Regardless, if your budget is tight, it still hurts. No matter how much the cost.
If I had anything that was decent and ready to frag, I'd frag something for them. Just because I understand how bad it sucks.

:) how sweet! I like you :love:

I feel bad for ReefEnthusist, she lost most of what she bought. It was her first Expo, ARC meeting and her heater malfunctioned on hot. I gave her $200 for a UV and she basically lost it and some!

Camellia;957709 wrote: LOL, HECK NO,

If I would have paid $450 for two Blasto's I would have NEVER took me eyes off them. They wouldn't have been in a cooler with the other 5 corals lol
I didn't catch the question the first time. I don't honestly remember what I paid but they were very colorful, special and I had to talk myself into paying ? For two.
Hopefully I can show them to you in a few days (please please). I blew fuel on them twice today and Rods Reef juice... I'm babying them and don't do a hole lot of that nor have the time...

Imbrews8 what did I buy from you?

Is there a link to the WWC ones?

no clue lol! just glad it wasn't those blastos... here they are..

are you ready..

sure?...

DSC_0161_zps04b1dfaf.jpg
alt="" />

1mbrews8;957742 wrote: no clue lol! just glad it wasn't those blastos... here they are..

are you ready..

sure?...

DSC_0161_zps04b1dfaf.jpg
alt="" />

Simply OUTSTANDING!!
Let's all hope they do well and for freebies for all, sometime down the road. :shades:

Back