what kind of background?

mysterybox;357417 wrote: Online from some shop in Alabama. Inexpensive and they cut it for u. I can give u the link later, or google.

Great! I would love the link!

here:

a>

There is a product called "watercolors" which is a window tint like product that I use on most of my clients' tanks... easy to apply, and can be taken off if you ever want to change it up, or sell the system, as paint tends to limit interest if not done properly. (not trying to plug a product, its just awesome! I used it on my ELOS systems too!)

percula;357529 wrote: There is a product called "watercolors" which is a window tint like product that I use on most of my clients' tanks... easy to apply, and can be taken off if you ever want to change it up, or sell the system, as paint tends to limit interest if not done properly. (not trying to plug a product, its just awesome! I used it on my ELOS systems too!)

Where could you find one. What are the colors?

radha;357554 wrote: Where could you find one. What are the colors?

At Einstein Aquatics... Black and Blue... are the colors, same as a bruise... :lol2:

I'm Polish... I can laugh at lame jokes...

percula;357564 wrote: At Einstein Aquatics... Black and Blue... are the colors, same as a bruise... :lol2:

I'm Polish... I can laugh at lame jokes...

:)

Back