What's the obsession w raising nutrients?????

This tank had undetectable levels for years or at least VERY LOW. It crashed due to a power outage / tornadoes.... Bummer....
I know the colors aren't fantastic, but the tank grew most everything and the colors aren't bad IMO. I know folks get tired of seeing a previous tank, but you CAN GROW sps in a very low nutrient system. Btw.... Almost ALL the corals were grown from a 1" frag.
This was before the nutrient conversation really took off... So I skimmed heavy, kept up w h20 changes and kept things stable.

90fab72dfcc33d3a1ef9bb32b2ecae13.jpg
alt="" />

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

120g 48" btw. T5 lights. BadA skimmer.... Ca Rx no real dosing except for the occasional experiment of the latest and greatest

grouper therapy;1057349 wrote: Was that a t5 tank?

Yea Grouper... It was well before LEDs took off. I did take the middle strip out once and replaced it with an LED strip, but meh... I put it back. Haha

Oddly, it was back when people were questioning the validity of T5 as a sps light haha.... It's funny now that T5 seems to be what people are trending to finally

There's no telling how many frags came out of that tank haha!

reeferman;1057352 wrote: and i remember sending you a crap ton of frags to get ya started lol

Gotta get the ball rolling ;)

Back