Why should I become a member?

Darth Reefer;823489 wrote: I joined after seeing that the members are actually friendly and helpful. Tried some of the other forums and in both cases wanted to choke one of the other members within a couple weeks. ARC members actually care about each other!

Nah, that's just a viscous rumor! :D

Seriously though, there's a good bunch here, most are always willing to lend a hand when it's needed. Tons of value in that, absolutely.

Jenn

Hard to believe that I'm 1 1/2 years into this hobby and just now feel like I'm stabilizing things like ph, CA, kh and working on mg. I have limited time, between demanding work and 2 high maintenance kids, but because of ARC I have not given up and continue to enjoy this hobby. Learning things all the time, some useful and some not so much. Nevertheless, if it were not for ARC my initial investment would have been a waste because I would have left a long time ago.

With that said, every year I easily made up my annual fee with LFS discounts and group buys. That doesn't even begin to include the freebie give aways, the frag swap, the trip to Seachem, free pizza, and let's not even start to talk about the holiday party, For Sale threads, priceless advice and good company

k3nnyP;823588 wrote: Hard to believe that I'm 1 1/2 years into this hobby and just now feel like I'm stabilizing things like ph, CA, kh and working on mg. I have limited time, between demanding work and 2 high maintenance kids, but because of ARC I have not given up and continue to enjoy this hobby. Learning things all the time, some useful and some not so much. Nevertheless, if it were not for ARC my initial investment would have been a waste because I would have left a long time ago.

With that said, every year I easily made up my annual fee with LFS discounts and group buys. That doesn't even begin to include the freebie give aways, the frag swap, the trip to Seachem, free pizza, and let's not even start to talk about the holiday party, For Sale threads, priceless advice and good company

Hey!!! Where did you find the good company??? Is that like the good china??? They never bring it out when I am around???? :)

rdnelson99;823589 wrote: Hey!!! Where did you find the good company??? Is that like the good china??? They never bring it out when I am around???? :)

Drove me home after the holiday party. :)

rdnelson99;823549 wrote: Fantastic. Now we can teach you the secret hand shake (Don't tell Dylan though, he still thinks it has to do with shaking your nether regions. We all get a big laugh out of it each time he does it). :yay::yay::yay::yay:

:lol2::Banane01::bananapowerslide:

Lol I've known that wasn't part of the handshake for a LONG TIME. I just like shaking my nether regions at Rich. He likes it.

See there is another reason.

* Dylan provides VIP dancing for far less than is charged at his day job

I am signing up in a few days...I want to wait for the new year to roll around. That's when the rest of my yearly dues are due (Amazon and what not). I can't want to be a member either!

PS...how to we receive the discount at the sponsor stores?

how to we receive the discount at the sponsor stores?

Well.... you can use your membership card! While you're waiting, you can bring a receipt of your paypal payment. I've never had trouble with that. If you forget you can ask if they'll let you log in quick and they'll see your active membership, or do it on your smart phone! So many options!

Im a member!!!! Look! I have an avatar n stuff!!!!

:shades::shades::shades::shades::shades::shades:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Welcome. Look forward to meeting you one day soon.

With all the talk of male nether region shaking I have to say I'm a little nervous about meeting everyone in person. Lol

:lightsaber2:

Darth Reefer;824999 wrote: With all the talk of male nether region shaking I have to say I'm a little nervous about meeting everyone in person. Lol

:lightsaber2:

Oh but we so look forard to meeting you Heheheheheh

Just so you know. When I walk out in my back yard I can hear banjo music off in the distance. LOL

Back