Would you be in the hobby today without the ARC? Let’s “Get the ARC word out” to the loner reefers!

Lfs don't promote, had been to 3 before I heard about ARC from reef2reef.com

Without this club I wouldn’t be anywhere near where I am in terms of feeding and fish keeping. This was my first club way back in 2008 and I’ve been in the hobby ever since.

Additionally this WAS probably one of the top local clubs in the country and when the GA aquarium came in it was even better,

You guys (BOD) need to get back to that mind set. Lfs’s need to be more interactive and interested in helping instead of trying to get rich.

anyone remember tank crawls, poker nights at lfs’s, parties, fantasy football, etc? Get back to that otherwise this is just another social media site void of human interaction besides keyboard warriors.

Without this club I wouldn’t be anywhere near where I am in terms of feeding and fish keeping. This was my first club way back in 2008 and I’ve been in the hobby ever since.

Additionally this WAS probably one of the top local clubs in the country and when the GA aquarium came in it was even better,

You guys (BOD) need to get back to that mind set. Lfs’s need to be more interactive and interested in helping instead of trying to get rich.

anyone remember tank crawls, poker nights at lfs’s, parties, fantasy football, etc? Get back to that otherwise this is just another social media site void of human interaction besides keyboard warriors.
Ive actually been talking to LFSs about this. We’re getting back to that post covid. Supporting members are able to see YouTube videos of bod zoom meetings. And all of the bod forum. It’s a good read and listen if you’re bored. Haha. But they detail a lot of trying to get LFSs back on board.

Members have a role to play in that as well - the team running the show needs help.

Too many view the club as nothing more than a source of revenue.

I have had one LFS tell me about ARC but only actually came on here due to a member heavily suggesting it to me at another LFS

Back