Wow, wow.....WOW!

glxtrix

Market
Reaction score
a>

Lee is that your alias and your tank? :) One of the nicest that I have seen.

Very nice. Our ToTM should be up tonight at last. It's even better than this crap! :) It has a motorized canopy!

The best part of that one to me is the stand. I love super sleek stands.

FutureInterest;174410 wrote: Very nice. Our ToTM should be up tonight at last. It's even better than this crap! :) It has a motorized canopy!

Jin you can't be serious! I don't even aspire to have a tank that amazing--I would never be happy with what I've got if I did...

Actually, scratch that... If I had the money for that kind of setup (and mine wasn't cheap to throw toghether, by the way), I might could pull that off...

unbelievable!!

what do you guys think is an accurate monetary value to put on this tank? dry, live, everything???

what I want to know is, how do they get corals to grow sooo close and not have anything die?

i do like how the sump and wet dry is not under the tank and is easier to get to. he has got to have hella lot of pods with that refug

i don't want to sound negative but the only thing i don't like about some TOTM's is they are just over stocked. i like good growth but frag some of that it looks to cluttered

sagent3000;174558 wrote: i don't want to sound negative but the only thing i don't like about some TOTM's is they are just over stocked. i like good growth but frag some of that it looks to cluttered

It looks like a real reef. You don't see many bare spots on a reef crest. Just corals fighting it out! Now I agree some do overstock and never let their corals grow big but this one is very nice in my opinion. Full but full of big colonies not 6" things stufffed in there.

Back