Yellow Clown gobies!

twistoflime

Market
Reaction score
I just picked up 2 yellow clown gobies from marine fish and they are the cutest things! They arn't even an inch long and are yellow with pink cheeks. These are deffinently may favorite fish! I would recomend these to every one. I think I'm gonna get a heard of these in the 320g!:thumbs:

I had a green clown goby in my 20g when it was set-up a few months ago. It was one of the coolest fish I had. I could never find it in the tank it was so small. Then one day I noticed it had Ich, the next day my crabs were eatting it. I would like to get one for my 90g but stuff already goes missing in it. I just saw my fighting conch for the first time in a month and I have yet to see the rest of my peppermints and my anemone crab.

I can't get a good pic. But any way they're trying to land on my green sinularia but it's a soft coral so it's giving in under the weight. I need to buy branching sps coral now.

twistoflime;247818 wrote: I think I'm gonna get a heard of these in the 320g!:thumbs:

I think the word you're looking for is "school"... :up:

jgilley84;248025 wrote: watch out for your hermit crabs they got my lil buddy
I don't have any hermits, they always nocked down my corals so I gave them to marine fish

Back