Yep , I'm back :-)

SnowManSnow;1032159 wrote: so .. in short.. how did you do the bath ?
Just bleach and water mix for 3 days. Then a good rinse in some warm/ hot water to rinse off most of the chlorine and help it evaporate.

My bulb choices.
Actinic
Fiji pink
Ultraviolet
Actinic
20150518_133601_zps5mdmvyvo.jpg
alt="" />

That's not going to give you a lot of sps type par;) just from my limited t5 experience. ATI coral love light and blue Plus will get it up there. I'll find par readings and post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now... When looking at this kind of thing keep in mind they are simply comparisons from the same setup

92ae7fac84ea4fb70db47c389a035d0b.jpg
alt="" />

I've had the actinics before and... They are just ok... NOTHING like the old VHO lamps. A blue plus would give you great color too. For a while I even ran JUST blue + and ATI aqua blue . Haha. Have a really nice blue white imo

I have an old thread somewhere that shows t5 actual colors too

I'm trying to go for a deep ocean look with lighting but of course I still want hood growth

See if this helps in any way

http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=86179">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=86179</a>

That's petfect!!! Thanks a ton! So I'm going to switch the Actinics for ati blue plus. And probably the other bulbs cause they are wave point bulbs lol

Well I'm not saying anything is WRONG w them, just unsure. I've definitely kept some sps under t5 before, and personally I've always used ATI or KZ lamps.

Very helpful ad well thank you photo shoot over the tank gives a better perspective for choosing bulbs

I hate these rocks the tank came with. They are too big too heavy. I can sculpt these in a way I like. Yes yes I understand the sculptor can't always have the finest clay, but dang. ..
20150520_125938_zpsaycmep2h.jpg
alt="" />

Back