Zoa Garden

jason7274

Market
Reaction score
I’m wrapping up the cycle of my 20G long and am starting to think about corals. I really leaning towards an all zoa tank. Looking online, I see several retailers have zoa packs with 5-10 different zoas and several individuals I might be interested in. Has anyone ordered from Tidal Gardens? I’ve watched several of their YouTube videos and am curious about their products.

Last edited:
I have never ordered from them, but I don't think you can go wrong buying form Tidal Gardens, I really like their videos and the way they conduct their live sales on you tube. Others I have had good luck with are Reeftide, and Cherry corals. I only buy during their sales. Little Big Reef (Jay Mixa) is another great option and he specializes in Zoas/palys, you can find him on Instagram and R2R. I would suggest you take a look online to see what you like. Odds are local members have a large selection and prices are going to be lower if you are willing to drive around town to pick them up. @hzheng33 , @simonhill55 , @dball711 are just some of the local members that have had zoas for sale more recently at great prices. (Sorry if I left anyone out!)

For me, I have acid rain, mystiques, rainbow hornets, macaws, frozen hornets, lazy's chrysanthemums, supergirls, rainbow rhino's, miami vice, punk rocker's, rockstars, aoi's, and many others.

Thanks for the info! When I’m ready, I’ll definitely reach out to the group to see what’s available before shopping online. I was just curious about online coral purchasing and reputable stores. I’ll look into the ones you mentioned above.

I’m working on my wish list now, haha! I’ll have to take a look at yours. I’ve heard/seen a few of them, some of the zoa names a hilarious.

IMO there’s no need to go to vendors for most corals. You can get the same from hobbyists for a fraction the price

+1 for buying local- not only do you avoid shipping, you also get to know the community and typically buy at a fraction of the cost of vendors. I highly recommending dipping every coral though- no matter who it’s coming from. Coral RX is a dip I’ve been using for quite a while, and it has yet to disappoint. Welcome to the Zoa club! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, all the coral I have now is from the group! I just looked through the Livestock forum and saw several I want. My two favs right now are Little Shop of Horrors and Emerald on Fire and I’ve seen both in the board!

Back