Zoa Pox or Nudi Egss...

Wei is the only one I know in person that battled these successfully with Salifert FWE. He recommended using double the dosage for it to have any effect. Perhaps the level of dosage is the reason you are seeing a discrepancy in your readings.

I'm sure there are natural predators for this nudi, and although I have no first hand knowledge, people have reported that the radiant wrasse will eat the nudis.

Tests done by a variety of reefers at various levels have shown the product on some species hardly works at all and nobody has shown that it works on eggs. Since they lay a hardshell egg cluster that even iodine won't go through I believe that even if you get the hatched ones you likely still have at least one more generation in egg sacks laying around. Gwen is the only one I know who has possibly had success long term and she had limited success with Exit (they came back 2-3 months after her first steps). Her final fix was extreme and she still doesn't know if they will be back although indications are good that she got rid of them.

Flatworm Exit on a variety of boards simply has not bourne out as a long term solution. It seems to curb them for a few weeks or months, but they usually come back from it. Some people hit them every few weeks with the stuff for several months and that seems to work, but it also seems to kill off a sizeable portion of their invert populations as well.

Cam i say put them in qt and just keep nucking them in your main tank though if they dont have zoes to eat wont they die anyways? Either way i wish you the bst of luck and i still have the 29 if you need it

I don't want to run two seperate systems. I was questioning my commitment before this happend and now I am on the verge of throwing the entire setup out the window... one more tank would drive me over the edge for sure. If I am feeling the same way next month as last month and this month I will be having a going out of hobby sale. I want to fix the problem before I begin breaking down though so I may be stuck for a while.

Back to motorcycles and backpacking for me if this doesn't work out.

That is easy...
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
82373=5235-Kawasaki%20Versys%2007%20%202.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
82373=5235-Kawasaki%20Versys%2007%20%202.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Kawasaki%20Versys%2007%20%202.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

That old bike is probably going for scrap or someone who can strip it. It rides fine and the engine is solid, but the exhaust has to be redone at some point and the bike just isn't worth that much.

Back