1,000 gallon all in one build

grouper therapy;620036 wrote: It's still on just got real busy with the paying work.
And the non-paying, too!

Thanks Dave - great to have a friend like you!

LilRobb;620038 wrote: And the non-paying, too!

Thanks Dave - great to have a friend like you!

Agreed.... Dave is gonna have to send me a bill for consulting work!:thumbs:

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">Hey Dave, have you cut on any of the plywood yet? I (we) have access to an Altendorf 92T with a 10&#8217; rip capacity if you are interested.</span></span>

Jaycen B.;620753 wrote: <span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">Hey Dave, have you cut on any of the plywood yet? I (we) have access to an Altendorf 92T with a 10’ rip capacity if you are interested.</span></span>
Not yet! That is a girly saw!lol

ok build has been put on hold until i get this finished to use in the build. I purchased the plans this week and an excited about finally having one!!!!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
635702=30207-mechmate.jpg
>
635702=30207-mechmate.jpg
class="gc-images" title="mechmate.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
635702=30208-TrueCNCSketchUpModel.jpg
>
635702=30208-TrueCNCSketchUpModel.jpg
class="gc-images" title="TrueCNCSketchUpModel.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

would you hurry the hell up and finish so I can buy your lights!

oh and DROOOOOOLLLLL

What size table is this?
I foresee a great amount of time I will spend in your shop...

LilRobb;635721 wrote: What size table is this?
I foresee a great amount of time I will spend in your shop...
Minimum of 4'x8' but may do a 5'x10' pending the results of a cost analysis. That size would enable it to cut acrylic sheets for larger aquariums as well. The plans are done in such a way that the x.y and z axis distance is plugged into a formula and the correct size is given for each relevant component. With the proper steppers,drivers and software this machine has produced tolerances in the range of some of the more expensive machines ($30,000 and up)

Gwhiz;635764 wrote: Sweet! Makes my little Carvewright machine look like a wimp! :up:
Those are pretty cool machines for what they were designed for. Do you have to write your own g code or does it have the software with it?

Awsome, can't wait see this run and running, I think I like it better than 1000gal build:thumbs:

Guerry;635840 wrote: Awsome, can't wait see this run and running, I think I like it better than 1000gal build:thumbs:
I think I will enjoy building it. Should be able to cut out some nice custom cabinets,stands and sumps and compete with some of the big boys:up:

Back