120 Build Thread

The tank is gonna be great. You wore me out today. I want to see some pics when it clears up and you get your rock arranged. On a side note I would stay away from the lined wrasses and stick with the flashers and fairy's that way you are less likely to have conflict when you stock the crap out of that thing like we talked about.

I got it from Sal(still at the store) waiting for this tank to cycle out before adding it..I do have a dragon goby in there somewhere..Thought it was dead but when I drained the tank lo and behold there he was..no time to think so in the new tank he went.

Left the lights on all night trying to see how high the temp will get after 15 hours to know if I need my chiller or not.

Awwwwww! i liked your huge tank. oh well, redoing an old tank is just as good as getting a new one. As for coral i dont know if youve ever had em but a good fast grower would be GSP i could sell you some for the rite price....j/k hope all goes well and i like the tank so far.

strapingyunglad;235538 wrote: Awwwwww! i liked your huge tank. oh well, redoing an old tank is just as good as getting a new one. As for coral i dont know if youve ever had em but a good fast grower would be GSP i could sell you some for the rite price....j/k hope all goes well and i like the tank so far.
lol... they are already in the tank the rock they were on was to big to go into johns breeder tank.. Now that its clear I am about to add some more pics.

Not the final aquascaping just a clear pic that the sand storm has slowed down

S4024287.jpg
alt="" />

i like the aqua scaping, it looks very different compared to a rock wall across the back

chrisjet;235578 wrote: i like the aqua scaping, it looks very different compared to a rock wall across the back
I havent even aquascape yet lol...Just wanted to get the rock in the water lol

Thanks anyways:lol2:

Come on now... give me some credit... I am the one that put the rock in the tank to start with... quit acting like you did all of the work...

Get to work jamie....When my dear with gets home we are going to aquascape it out so the ball can get rolling

MrsNecropolis;235587 wrote: Come on now... give me some credit... I am the one that put the rock in the tank to start with... quit acting like you did all of the work...
Really, especially since I did all the work LOL

MrsNecropolis;235587 wrote: Come on now... give me some credit... I am the one that put the rock in the tank to start with... quit acting like you did all of the work...

holy crap DR.necropolis and his wife(?) have matching names! Sweeet!

DrNecropolis;235549 wrote: Not the final aquascaping just a clear pic that the sand storm has slowed down

S4024287.jpg
alt="" />

I love that look! sweet!

:lol2:

Back