120 Build Thread

I can see it now " was that 10 drops then shake the bottle or the other way around"? LOL.

Looks good guys! I moved the rock out of the 56 tonight. Is that sump working out ok? What did you do for a fuge?

Basically he just stuffed his macro between the large and small baffle. If all else fails he can add a baffle

Sweet. I am glad that sump worked out. Oh when I pulled that rock out I found a very small blue lobster. Moved him to the 29. I need to get together with you guys, swap those frags out. The palys are ready.

Whenever your ready the cabbage is in my 40 amd I'll have some nice zoas for you.

johnr2604;237056 wrote: Whenever your ready the cabbage is in my 40 amd I'll have some nice zoas for you.

Sounds cool. I will have to come by. I took those other orange palys out and
moved them to the 29. They look alot beter:thumbs: . I will frag some up once they are ready. They are pretty cool looking. What all are you putting in your 120 Ansley?

Sweetness. Thanks again for the sump. Prolly do a waterchange friday to bring the nitrates down and add some life into the tank..not sure what to add first(other then all the stuff john is holding) maybe a pair of clowns...

DrNecropolis;236546 wrote: Final aquascaping(hopefully) sorry for the bad pic. Camera phone
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTcuanBn.jpg
alt="" />

Hey brother- in all honmesty, I got to say I liked the old rockwork MUCH better. Still looks good though.

get some updates here..

Got my corals back in the tank last week, no casultys(sp) went today and picked up a par of tanked raised clowns and a torch coral. Hopefully I can get some new pics up later today... Still waiting on bellsuck to get my internet working again

i told you that youd want that torch, did i or did i not lol. those clown will go to alot of things, mine sit in my candy canes. glad your happy with it.just hope it grows so i can ask you to frag it one day.

Back