120 Build Thread

When it clears back up I'll snap some pics of the new aquascaping Jamie(MrsNecropolis) did it all herself anI think it looks fantastic!!

+1 for my wife who is so into tanks now that we got the 120!!

mikesommers;235662 wrote: Looks good man. Good job John:lol2:
Thanks man I try LOL. Just went and grabbed a few more things out of his tank because its cycling. Hey Ansley my wife named your fish Fred. He is going in the fuge because I dont want to destroy my tank getting him out when the time comes

johnr2604;235710 wrote: Thanks man I try LOL. Just went and grabbed a few more things out of his tank because its cycling. Hey Ansley my wife named your fish Fred. He is going in the fuge because I dont want to destroy my tank getting him out when the time comes
Sweetness... I cant wait to get fred and some more in there once its ready

Very nice! BTW, I saw the Lunar Wrasse up at SWC today. Man, am I glad we didn't try and catch that thing... it was MUCH bigger than I thought it was going to be! Beautiful fish though!
BZ

I hated to get rid of it.. Sure is a beautiful fish though.. I know he will have a good home. See the larger hippo in the tanks on the back row? Mine also

Final aquascaping(hopefully) sorry for the bad pic. Camera phone
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTcuanBn.jpg
alt="" />

nice man looks great just wish i could have stayed to get her fired up.

Hell we didn't get the lights on or water flowing until like 6:30 or so.. Looks great now that its cleared up.. I had some xenia that jumped from the disk that must have got lost in the sand made it into this tank... Still alive after 4 days of 1ppm ammonia somehow

haha, yeah i had to get a new ph kit today old one was sayin 7.7 new says 8.2.

LoL, I did the ammonia 3 times today and got 3 different results until the new test kit did it twice and got that same 0

Back