210 Tang Reef

Well all, I have decided to take a little break and downsize so I figured I should create one last post before the 210 goes offline.
I have some exciting opportunities that have taken priority and unfortunately I just do not have the time for the large tank.

Thanks to all who helped out as well! I learned a great deal of valuable information during the quick journey. I will miss it, but I will be back eventually!

IMG_8329.jpeg

Well all, I have decided to take a little break and downsize so I figured I should create one last post before the 210 goes offline.
I have some exciting opportunities that have taken priority and unfortunately I just do not have the time for the large tank.

Thanks to all who helped out as well! I learned a great deal of valuable information during the quick journey. I will miss it, but I will be back eventually!

I know how that is. Good luck with the new adventures. What are you downsizing to?

View attachment 40852
Good luck man... I barely have time for this reef hobby as well with my recent job change, so I know that feeling.

That is something I am struggling with. I am thinking 60-80 gallons. I just don't want to end up downsizing just to find out it requires the same amount of energy/time when it comes to maintenance.
I've often wondered where the line was for that...I've been contemplating upgrading from the Nuvo40 but don't really want any more additional work.

That is something I am struggling with. I am thinking 60-80 gallons. I just don't want to end up downsizing just to find out it requires the same amount of energy/time when it comes to maintenance.

For me, it's a 50 gallon AIO. No sump to deal with just an ATO container. Water changes take 10 minutes and less footprint to maintain than the 6 foot tank i used to have. I started to expand with the lowboy but i don't want another tank to maintain as i search for new work opportunities. And with WFH likely coming to an end soon i just want one tank.

View attachment 40852
So sorry to hear that Mike, the build was awesome but I get that life takes over :)
Good luck on the new opportunities and the smaller build!

Back